What is NDA and How to join NDA?
The Aim Achiever Academy located in Chandigarh provide you NDA coaching with extra knowledge and good facilities. Aim Achiever approaches training for the UPSC NDA composed examinations. The benchmarks of greatness pursued by Aim Achiever guarantee that every understudy who settles on instructing with us feels certain and all around arranged for the test. In addition to the fact that we cover the whole schedule subject by subject according to UPSC, we additionally set up our understudies with taunt tests, earlier year question papers and uncertainty clearing sessions which are led every week to screen every understudy’s advancement. This guarantees the understudies realize what’s in store in the examination, how to approach the examination, oversee time proficiently and get the most information outcomes. Taunt test, week by week test results are additionally talked about to stick point where the understudy might need. Smart and refreshed workforce shows understudies how to deal with the NDA examination explicitly and they center around the organization and kind of inquiries prone to be asked in the test. The Aim Achiever Academy has proven itself how Aim Achiever is the best coaching institute in India.
What is NDA (National Defence Academy) and How to join NDA?
The meaning of National Defense Academy is basically a joint service academy of the Indian Armed Forces. In which three main services – candidates for the Army, Air Force and Navy are trained. After that the candidates are sent to their posts in the three services for service. The preparation outfits the understudies with mental, moral and physical credits required to adapt to the difficulties of things to come front line. They are given a concentrated instruction in Science, Technology, Arts and Military subjects.
To join NDA a competitor must show up in NDA selection test directed by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The NDA placement test is held two times per year. UPSC is exclusively in charge of issuing rules for determination and the last lead of the selection test. NDA has no task to carry out in determination strategy, setting qualification foundation, examination subtleties and so forth.
Why you selected Aim Achiever Academy for NDA written exam coaching
1) Aim Achiever Academy is Established in 2006 so Aim Achiever has 12 years of experience effectively instructing contender to be appointed into the military.
2) The Aim Achiever grounds gives unmatched framework, spread more than sections of land in lavish green, contamination free, SSB like condition with on grounds inn and chaos. Our classrooms for composed training are cooled and very much bolstered by present day Audio Visual guides and 24 hrs control back.
3) Well researched study material prepared for every students
4) The exceedingly qualified, experienced and refreshed workforce for NDA composed training furnishes understudies with the correct direction to get best outcomes in the test. Understudies are instructed by perpetual employees not low maintenance educators as in numerous different foundations.
5) Just Aim Achiever Academy offers the office of a completely prepared library pertinent and vital books relating to the prospectus of the examination and aggressive test arrangement. Understudies can issue these books for self investigation, amendment, practice and so forth.
6) Aim Achiever Academy is a defence preparatory institute with strict policies that all college students must abide via. All students are anticipated to comply with the respective code and field code of conduct, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. Those suggestions enforced by way of the academy inculcate accurate values and area inside the college students.
7) On field study reading rooms are offered to supply students with quiet and peaceful setting, good for self study and preparations. These rooms open daily until late hours.
8) Aim Achiever academy has practical experience in rousing the adolescent towards serving our incredible country. Understudies interface with applicants from everywhere throughout the nation moving in the direction of a shared objective. Persuasive addresses and motion pictures appeared, leave the understudies motivated to accomplish something for the nation and turn out to be better people.
9) Just Aim Achiever Academy offers a completely prepared Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court alongside committed Obstacle course and huge open grounds to energize physical wellness among applicants as continuance and stamina are a pre-imperative for SSB which is the following stage after the test.
What to carry?
In Class room:- Understudies are not required to bring any books. All investigation material is issued to the understudies upon confirmation. Understudies must bring individual registers or note pads and stationary like pens, pencils and so forth to take notes amid class.
In Hostel:- Lockers are accommodated assets. Beds and sleeping pads are given, yet understudies ought to bring their own sheet material for example bed sheets and Pillow. For winter months understudies should bring thick covers and razai.
Crash Courses:- Aim Achiever Academy provide Crash courses close to examination.
Number of vacancies and exam dates
|National Defence Academy||(Total: 360) 208 Army, 60 Navy, 92 Air Force|
NDA Entrance Exam is held twice a year, generally in the month of April and November.
|Events||NDA (I)||NDA (II)|
|Application form available||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|End date to submit the application||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
|Age For April Exam||Age For November Exam||Age Limit For Written Exam||Age Limit For SSB|
|2nd July 2000 to
|2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004||16.5>19||16.5>19.5|
|Qualification||12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Math’s for AF & Navy
|Gender & Marital Criteria||Male Unmarried|
|Likely SSB Date||September to October and January to April|
|Training Academy||NDA, Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra|
|Duration of Training||3 Years at NDA and 1 Year at IMA(For Army cadets)
3 Years at NDA and 1 Year at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)
3 Years at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Years at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)
|Training Center||AFA (Telangana), IMA (Dehradun), INA (Kerala)|
|SSB Center||Army: Kapurthala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore
Air Force: Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi
Navy: Tamil Nadu, Bangalore
Physical Standards:– Students must be physically & mentally fit as per the physical standards maintained by the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2019 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
|Height in (cm)||157-158||162-163|
|Weight in (Kg)||45-48||50-51|
|Eyesight||1.Myopia (Should not be more than -2.5D)
2. Hypermetropia (Should not be more than +3.5D)
|1.Myopia (Should not be more than -0.7D)
2. Hypermetropia (Should not be more than
|Body Tattoos||Permanent tattoo are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e. (from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm).|
The NDA syllabus will comprise of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge (Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events, History, Freedom Movement, etc.) sections.
|General Ability Test||600||2.5 Hours|
- Pattern:The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern.
- Negative Marking: 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Language:The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
Why Coaching/Training is must for NDA written Examination
So as to set oneself up for a focused test like NDA, instructing is an absolute necessity to get the edge above others. In the present aggressive tests like NDA, Coaching is a must beacuse:-
- Candidates can exploit the tremendous experience of subject and examination master personnel.
- In excess of 5 lakh students sit for this test and the number is expanding radically step by step. Consequently making the test increasingly aggressive and one stamp distinction could mean choice or dismissal of the hopeful. There are anyplace between 400-500 seats, so understudies who are not kidding must get the edge above others for which instructing is an absolute necessity.
- Ordinary derides tests guarantee understudies are rationally arranged for test day and know precisely how to approach the test and what’s in store.
- Students can teach themselves, grow great fixation and frame an investigation propensity, which isn’t anything but difficult to do to occupy self time ponder.
- Any idea questions can be cleaned straight up, subsequently understudies can construct solid essentials. The students are work their Communication skills and English language.
- Meeting different hopefuls who are sitting for a similar test can be an extraordinary helper. Understudies can trade information and furthermore have a thought of their opposition.
Institution Timing:- Coaching classes are held from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM (between breaks) and also mock tests and weekly test. Aim Achiever provides extra classes and doubt clearing session.
Term Dates and Duration
The thorough 6 month and 3 month course covers all perspectives and whole prospectus of the examination. The course is partitioned into 6 free modules and another module starts each Monday. In this way, students must report for affirmation on Sunday for term beginning on Monday morning. Confirmation happens on entry. Foundation confirmations office is open 24 hours every day. Seats are constrained and accessible on first started things out served premise.
Topics Included in 3 Months Course
- Exam Preparation:- Classroom sessions and investigation hours covering all perspectives and a whole schedule of the examination as recommended by the UPSC. Aim Achiever make students perfect in NDA written exam.
- Study Material:- Books covering the different subjects, Question banks and practice sets of each subject prepared reference notes for critical points, all widely looked into and arranged after an investigation of earlier years’ test designs.
- Syllabus Revision and clear doubts:- worksheets and practice sets help students rear ends their own advancement. Earlier years question papers are likewise secured. Uncertainty clearing sessions are held to answer all questions of understudies.
Conclusion of NDA Examination
UPSC pronounces the consequence of NDA composed test in 3-4 months after the composed test. The equivalent can be seen on the UPSC site. Being an aggressive test and there is no settled cut off rate for passing. Hopefuls who perform better sent the call letters for SSB interviews. The last legitimacy list is set up after the SSB interviews last outcome and showed on the UPSC site. Joining guidelines are sent to understudies dependent on opportunities accessible according to the legitimacy list.