Aim Achiever’s initiative to reduce the student’s two-way burden got a great significance from parents as well aspirants. Aim Achiever is providing School Integrated Program for NDA from last 10 years. Under this program students instead of going to coaching classes separately can practice for NDA Entrance exam will schooling also.
NDA SIP today become the preferable program for the NDA aspirants. This program helps the students by studying under one roof for schooling as well as coaching. With the help of this program students from the last decades achieved marvelous results in academics as well as cracking NDA Entrance Exam. We guide the students with highly qualified and retired from defense officer’s team.
Admission Criteria: The admission for the 2 years program is done by Aim Achievers talent hunt admission test only.
Subjects taught: During the course, students are taught for two years class XI and class XII with Non-Med (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Physical Education subjects) only, during which we prepare them for NDA Written exam.
Exam preparation: we prepare the students for NDA Written Exam, Olympiads & Engineering (JEE Main & Advance) entrance exams simultaneously.
Age – should not be more than 17 years.
Medically fit as per NDA requirements
Studying in 10thclass
Keen on joining the tri-service i.e. Indian Armed forces through the NDA
Only boys are eligible
Aim Achiever Talent Admission Test For NDA SIP 2018
The two-year program will be held in the month of April 2018.
|Paper 1||IQ test (60 Objective MCQs)|
|Paper 2||Subjective Written test (Science, Maths, English) 10TH LEVEL|
|Paper 3||PFT (Physical Fitness Test)|
|Paper 5||Personal Interview by Col. Anil Samant|
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Candidates are advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalization of medical examination. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely in interfere with the efficient performance of military duties. The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)
Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force
|Height in Cms. (Without shoes)||Weight in Kgs.|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight Standards for Navy
|Height in cms. (Without shoes)||Weight in Kgs.|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
A ± 10% (A ± 6 Kg for Navy) departure from the average weight given in the table 1 above is to be considered within normal limit. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad build as well as individuals with thin but otherwise healthy this may be relaxed to some extent on merit.
Note 1 : Height relaxable upto 2.5 cm (5 cm. for Navy) may be allowed where the Medical Board certifies that the candidate is likely to grow and come up to the required standard on completion of his training.
Note 2 : To meet special requirement as a pilot in the Air Force the acceptable measurements of leg length, thigh
length and sitting height will be as under :–
|Leg Length||99.00cms.||120.00 cms.|
|Thigh Length||_||64.00 cms.|
|Sitting Height||81.50cms.||96. 00 cms.|
Important instructions for candidates:
• The students should have a sense of great happiness for being student of a Aim Achiever and regard for teachers and superiors.
• Students shall avoid using insulting, provoking, threatening language when talking with fellow students and should totally avoid violence.
• Students are expected to use only courteous and polite language and behave with decorum when talking to the faculty and staff members.
• Students shall not talk or act in any manner outside the institution that would bring disrepute to the institution.
• Students should help in keeping the campus neat and tidy. Spitting, throwing pieces of paper, writing on the walls, etc are not allowed inside the school campus.
• Students should act in a responsible manner and should not harm or damage the building, books, equipment’s, furniture, etc. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students.
• No notice of any kind shall be circulated among students or displayed on notice boards or black boards without the written permission and approval of the Director.
• Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the notice boards. Ignorance of not reading any notice or circular displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse failing to comply with the directions contained in it.
• You are supposed to deposit required fees well in time failing which extra fine would be charged & entry into the campus would be restricted.
• Help to maintain the beauty, serenity and greenery of the campus. Your suggestions for campus beautification & development shall always be welcome.
• Students shall come to the campus in clean, tidy and decent dress.
• The Management or Director/Principal’s decision shall be final in all matters of punishment of the students for the violation of any of the rules and regulation of the campus.
Class Room Decorum
• On entering the class, students should observe strict silence irrespective of the
• No student is permitted to leave the class room during class hours under the pretext of going toilets, visiting office, etc.
• Use of cell phones/ Mobiles is strictly prohibited in the academy.
• In case the class is vacant, students would not loiter in the corridor and cause noise pollution. They should use their vacant hours in the library or at the hobbies centers.
Address: S.C.O 64-65, 4th Floor, Sub. City Center, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022
Contact Phone: 9501859816
Join - Aim Achiever No.1 Academy In Chandigarh
Call us at: 08968024595, 09501859816 | Whatsapp: 08968024595
Cities Including of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir are: Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Bathinda, Patiala, Mohali, Gurdaspur, Hoshiapur, Barnala, Batala, Phagwara, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Mansa, Gobindgarh, Gurdaspur, Kartarpur, Kharar, Fategarh, Nangal, Faridkot, Shimla, Dharamshala, Solan, Mandi, Chamba, Parwanoo, Nahan, Hamirpur, Kangra, Sundar Nagar, Palampur, Bilaspur, Una, Baddi, Rampur, Paonta Sahib, Nadaun, Ghumarwin, Rohru, Naina Devi, Gagret, Charkhi Dadri, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Hisar, Panipat, Karnal, Ambala, Rohtak, Rewari, Palwal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Sonipat, Jhajjar, Bahadurgarh, Narnaul, Kaithal, Jind, Pinjore, Bhiwani, Morni, Fatehabad, Manesar, Thanesar, Sohna, Jagadhri, Sirsa, Mahendragarh, Naraingarh, Kalka, Narwana