|Join India’s Professional Leading Institute for Bank PO / Clerk Exam|
|1||Aim Achiever Academy provides your 3-Months & 6-Months Regular or Weekend Batches.|
|2||After completing Graduation candidates can join 3 Months/ 6 months Crash Course.|
|3||Daily 4 to 5 hours classes for Banking PO / Clerk Exam Preparation 2017.|
|4||Co- education both in English & Hindi language is available in Aim Achiever.|
|5||Intensive & Computerized study material booklets provided by Aim Achiever.|
|6||Special team of Experienced Teachers coaching & Interview training.|
|7||Confined batches of 25 to 30 students to produce best result in Banking PO / Clerk Exam|
|8||Every weekend special class is conducted for doubt segments to receive 100% result.|
|9||Aim Achiever offers you free life time validity card to every individual to rejoin.|
|10||Hostel/ PG facility are furnished with the aid of us.|
Aim Achiever for Banking Coaching was established in the year 2006. That’s provides training, Coaching for Best Bank PO, Clerk Exam Coaching In Chandigarh to young educated job seeker who are preparing for the competitive examinations. One of them is the banking recruitment. There is huge number of jobs in the banking sector. Most of the students moving towards banking jobs by joining Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Now, the banking examination is conducted by Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), State Bank of India (SBI) & Other Govt. and private bodies. The competition level is tough, one need the proper guidance and extra push to reach one’s goal. This chance is provided by a best institute for bank coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali. We offer a great platform to the students for the preparation module of Indian Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS PO, Clerk Exam Coaching In Chandigarh. Aim Achiever have highly trained and experienced, Top Qualified Team of faculty members which make the Chandigarh city in the best bank exams coaching institutes. The institute will go through a planned strategy to overcome doubts.
Our 6 Months / 60 Days or 2 Months / 45 days Regular , Crash Courses For Best Coaching Centre For Bank Clerk, PO in Chandigarh is methodical designed result oriented program, which not only helps you in insatiable the basic concepts but also helps in increasing speed in examination. We just use the simplest methodology to solve the problems which can easily understand by the students.
STEP 1: First of all, we start with a basic of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and general awareness on the 1st day while attending Best Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exam in Chandigarh. And analyse that which part of these subjects is strong and weak. According to this, faculty members and candidate come to know which part needs more focus. As these are also the essential parts of Top Coaching Centre for IBPS Exam in Chandigarh..
STEP 2: The next coaching classes are covers the complete topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Analysis and English Aptitude, Computers and General Awareness in the regular time interval. The procedure of 3 hours class work and approx. 4-5 hours of homework is followed, with focuses on revising core concepts and unsolved problems which helps in increasing your speed and accuracy for Best Coaching Classes for Bank Exam in Chandigarh And Current Affairs is desperately needed a compiled stuff to revise all the general awareness which revised on daily basis .Regular test series from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Analysis and Competitive English are taken regularly so we come to know the progress of the candidates.
STEP 3: At the end, the schedule is come up with the result by conduct a series of full length mock test papers as that of the actual exam in our periods of Coaching for Bank Exam in Chandigarh. For every test, detailed marks of students for the test is equipped so as overcome the small and silly errors and providing a final shape to candidates’ test follows these plans.
AFTER PROGRAM: At our website, test series papers are available for the candidate for practicing and keep in touch with us for the doubt sessions class’s .The mock test series also available at the center.
SCO:65 ,4th Floor Above Allahabad Bank-Best Bank PO/Clerk Coaching, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh, 160022, Chandigarh
Phone Number: 08968024595
1. Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The syllabus of bank examination come to Know for which you are preparing and put an eye on previous years question papers and to get information of the particular exam pattern. Frequently, the written tests for bank PO exam consist of two parts mainly preliminary examination and Mains examination. The preliminary test consists of three parts mainly, English language test, Quantitative ability, and Reasoning. And the Mains examination consists of FIVE sections namely, English language test, quantitative ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Aptitude.
2. Preparing for Exam:For the preparation of bank PO exam in Chandigarh, the candidate expected to have best knowledge of Mathematics up to Class X. For this Coaching of Banks PO examination, the candidate should follow the NCERT books and use mental ability for the calculations to increase the speed of at temptation of mathematical calculations. To clear the sectional cut –off, Candidate must abundantly practicing on the Reasoning section. The candidate should also focus on the English section which contains comprehensions, Rearrangement of sentences, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence completion, Passage completion and Vocabulary in the form of Synonyms, Antonyms, and one word Substitution etc. General awareness section can be easily raised up by reading national newspapers on daily basis and in touch of current updates.
3. Time Management: Time management is necessary to clear the exam of Bank PO. By practicing online on daily routine with time management, candidate must be at speeding up their speed. The candidate should make the strategy to attempt maximum questions in minimum time. The candidate should practice to attempt the 250 questions in 150 minutes. For this purpose, a candidate should divide their Time slots for various sections like General Awareness, Computer Aptitude takes minimum time, so candidate should attempt first, and other section takes more time followed by others. With at temptation, candidate must focus on the at least 90%accuracy helps to reach up to your goal. All these steps are covered under the Aim Achiever in choosing Top Institutes for Bank Entrance in Chandigarh
4. Leave Doubtful Questions:The candidate should know the Filtration of questions in the examinations that is, should not attempt any questions in which are doubtful in your mind. Try to attempt those answers first in which you are confident .The negative marking in the entrance exams will decrease the percentage .For four wrong answers, 0.25 mark will deduct from the correct answer mark. As Bank PO Coaching Classes in Chandigarh an efficient knowledge of filter of questions can be raised up by solving the maximum number of sample question papers according to time.
5. Know Banking Regulations: A bank PO, Clerk contestant should have the knowledge of banking finance. Candidates should assure that they are aware of the RBI, and their regulators and functions performed by regulators.
Syllabus Pattern of Best Coaching center for Banking Exam in Chandigarh
Arithmetic – Mathematical Aptitude Coaching Academy for Bank in Chandigarh
1. Simplification Mathematics (Chapters Life: Fractions, Curds, Indices, and Squares etc.)
2. Commercial Mathematics (Chapters Life: Average, Profit & Loss, and Ratio & Proportions etc.)
3. Typical Trick Mathematics (Chapters Life: Ratio & Proportions, etc.)
Reasoning – Mental Aptitude: Verbal, Non-Verbal, Logical, Assumptions, Directions etc.
Data Interpretation – D.I: Tabular Analysis, Graphical Analysis. Tabular Analysis, Graphical Analysis.
G.K – Banking General Knowledge. Banking G.K, BOP, Policies, Commercial G.K, Business Economics & Others Concepts.
Computer Knowledge. Fundamentals & Basics of day to day Computer Knowledge.
Aim Achiever also provide the SSC Coaching in Chandigarh.